Be spoilt by Little Nan’s grandchildren with High Tea & Cocktails round Sutton House, an unexpected National Trust, Grade 1 listed Tudor house in the heart of Hackney, East London.
The multi-award winning Little Nan's Bar, a traveling cocktail bar and High Tea parlour, is spoiling you all with a traditionally kitsch afternoon tea featuring cocktails in teapots in the Tea room and Tudor court yard at Little Nan’s favourite National Trust house, Sutton House.
All guests can enjoy a free visit and even book in for a tour around Sutton House before or after the High Tea
Perfect for celebrations, birthdays, hen parties, dates and family get-togethers!
Little Mum (the daughter of Little Nan) has created a High Tea menu using Little Nan's vintage family recipes for her Afternoon Tea Cocktail Parties!
- Home baked scones & Little Mums raspberry Jam with Cream
- Selection of mini pastries and cakes
- Victoria Sponge
- Carrot Cake
- Seasonal treats
- Sandwiches (Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese/ Egg Mayo/ Ham and Mustard/ Jam)
- 2 servings of Cocktails per person
- If you don't want Cocktails, then there is a Traditional Tea option
- Please email Grandson Tristan to let him know if you are Veggie!